You have 10 days from receiving your order to contact us to inform us of damage or return an item, if returns are accepts on your item. If a period of over 10 days has elapsed, we unfortunately cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Please keep the box and packaging slip and send us a photo of the box and damaged item --we need this for our shipping carrier insurance claim.
Your item must be in the original packaging, unopened, brand new, unused. Please check the listing under the Shipping tab to see if returns are allowed for your product. Customized, handmade, personalized, and personal products are final sale.
You are responsible for the costs of returning goods to Life Changing Energy.
Any goods returned are your responsibility until they reach our company.
Please ensure you package your return items properly to prevent damage to the goods or packaging.
NOTE: Please do not refuse a shipment. Otherwise, you will be responsible for rerouting fees, additional re-ship fees to the appropriate location, restocking fees and other fees incurred for the refusal of the shipment.
We are not responsible for any goods that are returned to us in error or sent to the incorrect address. We recommend you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning.
If you change your mind about the goods, if we allow returns on your item, you MUST accept the shipment first, then return to us within 10 days of getting the correct address from our customer support team. The goods returned must be in their original condition which includes any packaging. The cost of returning the goods will be the buyer's responsibility. All goods will be inspected on return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
IMPORTANT: Several types of goods are exempt from being returned and will state such on the product page, generally on the shipping tab.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products (online training, etc)
Some health and personal care items
Made to order products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
CRITICAL: Please contact us before returning your merchandise as it may not go back to the same warehouse that it came from so the return label may not be where you should return the item. If you send it before contacting us, we may be unable to issue any refund.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
- In general, only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately most sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. We will need a photo of the shipping box and the damaged item. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, contact us at email@example.com and our amazing Support Manager will contact with you.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Your item may also incur a restocking fee of up to 35%, even if the reason for your return is that you changed your mind on the product.
NOTE: Please do not refuse a shipment. Otherwise, you will be responsible for shipping fees back to us, rerouting fees, restocking fees and other fees incurred for the refusal of the shipment.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.