12 Health Benefits of Charka Tuning Forks for Your Body
Tuning forks aren't new to the world. They’re commonly used to tune musical instruments but in the 20th century it was discovered they could positively affect our bodies and they became a part of alternative holistic healing.
The increase in energy flow created by using the tuning forks improves circulation and removes blocked energy in the body. The removal of the blocks help to …
- Increase blood flow and because your cells can work better together, it can have a positive effect on blood pressure
- The vibrations calm you down so inflammation in the body is lowered, as Shape magazine They also report that the vibrations relax your muscles, while also controlling your blood glucose levels and the body’s release of hormones.
- The vibrations can also lower heart rate and brain wave patterns, lowering stress and tension.
- Some practitioners have used tuning forks as an alternative treatment for conditions such as anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and sleep disorders.
- They can also help to relieve pain. Some studies have suggested that tuning forks can relieve bone and muscle pain, as reported by Senses & Sciences.
- Balance the nervous system, enhances relaxation, stimulates chi, brings tranquility, and inspires calm.
A Non-Invasive Healing Method
After striking a tuning fork, a tone is produced. By slowly moving the tuning fork over someone’s aura or space around them, it can offer healing properties, especially when used with each chakra. The ends can be put directly on the body, with or without a healing crystal associated with a chakra.
Tuning forks are made in such a way that they generate a pure sound, with a specific amount of vibrations every second.
AND what’s really great is that you don’t always have to go to a professional or alternative practitioner to be treated with tuning forks. They’re very simple to use.
It's important to get a full set of chakra body tuning forks because, in general, when one chakra is off, the others are out of balance too. If one chakra is blocked, the ones that are open try to compensate for the imbalance.
Tuning Forks Improve Your Overall Well-Being
Tuning forks have been found to ...
- Tune the natural cycles of the body
- Unite body systems, aids digestion
- Lower inflammation
- Balance the nervous system
- Improve and deepen sleep
- Increase bone density
- Promote healing of strained muscle, tendon and ligaments
- Balance and create homeostasis in the body
- Open energetic pathways, alleviating stasis and relieving pain
- Relaxes muscle tension
- Lowers stress and anxiety
- Helps to balance hormones
Why Sound Healing Works
Sound healing is possible because our bodies are not solid and is mostly made up of water, which conducts sound four times faster. Just think of how you feel the beat of music inside you when you go to a concert. Everything in the universe is made of vibration.
Our bodies are rhythmic (just think of the circadian rhythm that monitors our bodies over 24 hour periods) and we instinctively know how we feel when that’s out of whack.
Many issues, problems, diseases can be traced back to something in our body that is out of tune or has lost its vibrational rhythm. That’s why tuning forks work so well. They help us to synchronize with natural cycles, which then enables us to find our balance and homeostasis. Homeostasis is fundamental to healing the physical body, mind and spirit.
Other Uses for Tuning Forks
Interestingly enough, facials are being given with tuning forks. They are used to vibrate in order rejuvenate the skin. This is a use of tuning forks that you might want a practitioner for and not try on yourself. It’s especially great for people who carry tension and stress in their facial muscles and you can target the chin and jowls.
As Coveteur reports, the vibrations can relax muscles and increase the body’s lymphatic drainage.
There is so much more that could be said about the practice and use of tuning forks. You’ll find how to best use them for your body and situation as you use them more and more. It could be the missing piece to your overall well-being in body, mind, and spirit.