Shipping: Free Shipping. All The Time.
⭐️ FREE BONUS GIFTS: Bag/Backpack, Stand, and Cleaning Cloth (value: $175)
The Royal Garden hand pan drum is constructed with heavy-duty nitrogen stainless steel. It is easy to play with long-lasting resonance tones and notes. Each note is manually checked with a tuner.
The hang drum tones are believed to increase spirituality, create sound healing, enhance meditation and promote calmness and relaxation. They produces clear and pure notes when struck by the hand.
Perfect for yoga, mediation, musicians, classrooms, concert, performances, festival, sound baths, etc.
Easy to care for - simply use oil to prevent rusting.
- 2 Drumsticks / Mallets
- All hand pans are made by hand with manual tuning. After being beaten and tuned by hand, slight hammer marks and scratches will be left. This is a normal phenomenon.
- The color of your hand pan may vary from those pictured, but will be similar. Nitriding the steel creates uneven color which is normal from the thermal coloring, which is better than hand painted drums.
- Rust can happen if oil is not used to prevent rusting. It is necessary to regularly maintain your hand pan and store in a dry place.
- After receiving the hand pan, remove dust and wipe the surface of the dish with alcohol.
- If there is any rust, purchase a rust removal oil to clean the rusty parts, if not, you don’t need it.
- Carry out maintenance after the hand disc has been derusted. Sewing machine oil is recommended for maintenance.
- Regular, long-term maintenance is required to prevent rust and reduce unwanted, extra noise.
Material: Nitrided Steel
Diameter: 22 inches/ 0.56 meters
Item weight: 4kg / 8.82lb
This is a handmade and hand tuned product. Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery. Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery. After this time, we consider all sales final.